Saturday, January 23, 2010

OFFICIALLY PISSED

Congrats to vertek for winning the prop bet. To be honest I am a sore fucking loser and pretty pissed. How I was so close to 20k then pokerstars shits on me like America does to black people. J/k obv but not happy about this @ all. I guess it is me just being competitive. Honestly I feel like crying but it's whatever it is what it is. I was flying to Cinci last night just thinking about my life and how it is just filled with unfulfilled promises or goals met. I promise the only goal in my life that I have accomplished is getting a freaking job and college degree. Let's go throught my list of goals I wanted to have for my life.

1. Become an astronaut - Failed but at least I got an internship @ NASA
2. Become a pilot - Failed but at least I am working on airplanes now
3. Be a successful poker player - Failing at that
4. Eat better and lose weight - Failing but I still have time
5. Stop frivolous spending - Failing I make it rain more than Lil Wayne

Sums up my life I guess. But whatever at least I will make this post motivational so I NEVER lose another prop again.

wbmustang

1 comment: