Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dissapointed!

I am pretty disappointed in myself after my last coaching sessions. We went through a hand history where I won in a $12/180 and my play was pretty bad. I have no idea why I am missing spots I should be easily catching. It has to be that I am not focusing enough or I am playing too many tables. I am moving down to like 12-14 tables. I feel like I have done this in the past and it helped. At the same time I guess it is a blow to my ego to know that I have to step down in tables. It will be worth it so I stop making mistakes. I mean the ones I am making have to be part of the reason for some of my results. Either way that's the plan. Probably will review some hh's, watch football, and clean the apartment today. GL to everyone on the tables.

wbmustang

No comments: