Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Frustration

It seems like I am the biggest biatch of online poker just whining all the time it will change soon. Yesterday I played a session of only $12/180's and I got absolutely raped. I lost around -$600 and was kind of tilted while playing my last one table. I know I didn't play it my best but I came in 4th. I rarely do tilt but with how I was running I just couldn't take it I guess. I missed a couple of spots that were bad and now I am really focused on not letting me affect me. Maybe the fact that it was my last table and I was one tabling and just wanted to finish. I will go over the majority of my tournaments I played and see what happened. I can't control how bad I run but I can control how hard I work. Sadly I might have to make a deposit I am not busto but I like to have a comfortable roll to play with online.

Also, just read msusyr24's blog and he was talking about misclicks. I tend to misclick too especially when I get too caught up in the little stuff. I am going to do everything possible to keep these down because I am sure they are causing me to lose money. I am really thinking about starting to read up on the Tommy Angelo breathing exercises and start using those.

Oh well that's all I got for now. Don't get it twisted got confidence in my game just gotta work things out. I am happy I am documenting all of this because when I start shitting online I am gonna be like wow look where I came from. Sorry if you think I complain all the time I am just telling you what's going on.

wbmmustang

1 comment:

Alexander Carr said...

check out my 180 graph this month. im on a $3,000 downswing. aslkfasdklhgvdiafheiowqhgfoihaoifsdk