Thursday, January 14, 2010

Figured Something Out

I know one of my main problems I have when I am playing. I think I try to click to fast instead of thinking about situations. I remember when PDice use to coach me and tell me to wait till the warning beeps and then act. Well, I feel out of that and now sometimes I feel like I am clicking way too fast. Maybe it is me playing too many tables but I can handle the tables I just rush too much. Now, I have been pausing like 3 seconds before clicking or doing anything. Hopefully this will help.

I feel like I am finally getting some traction going this month. I probably should review more of my games to make sure I am not missing spots. I feel all around better and hopefully can turn the corner this month. I have also thought about donating a % of my poker winnings or organizing a tournament for the people in Haiti. Haiti was already one of the poorest countries and this earthquake didn't help @ all.

In other things, I am really contemplating getting a personal chef. This personal will make me meals in advance and make it easier for me to heat up. I would get a bunch of microwaveable stuff like Lean Cuisine but that stuff is nasty. Hopefully this will allow me to eat healthier and not trick off my money every single day. I just feel like I don't have enough time in the day to cook for myself. I practically always have to play right after work or the games will die. Thanks a like Pacific Standard time!

wbmustang

No comments: