Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still I Grind....

But I don't shine. So far this month I am very proud with the volume of games that I have put in. I have put in over 500 sng's this month and that is a ton for me because my top month is like 800 and that was last month.

Although my volume has increased, I have no money to show for it but I feel like I am playing well. These things are like printing money and I just feel like I have to be patient and keep grinding and the positive results will come around. I just hate when I am not up on the month or losing.

To me, I see poker as a dream to get me out of this cubicle and waking up every morning at 6 am. It is like a huge punch to the stomach when I am not successful and I think that it fuels me with a hunger for more. This is absolutely insane because I have never felt this way about anything in my life. I can sit there and be down money playing sng's but know that I am like a 20x happier person but oh well it is what it is. Maybe I just need to realize that for the rest of my life will consist of working and playing at the same time although I would love to just play. I mean yeah I hate the 6:00-2:30 and it is guranteed income. Maybe I can just use both sources as good income so I can just retire early meh. Oh well I am still positive and still grinding just can't wait to keep shining!

wbmustang

1 comment:

riskyrain said...

it'll come, and it'll hit you hard.

could be it already has. a stable job sounds nice in this economy.

pretty baller to have double income.

just think of your situation as temporary but improving.

so it'll come.