Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nice Sunday Session

Well, I went camping on Friday night so I didn't get an opportunity to play any type of poker this weekend. I was going to link up and do a ghosting session with Casp Air but we decided to reschedule and I decided to just grind instead.

I was really proud of the way that I played today. I was doing alright in the TT but shoved in a standard spot with AJ got called by QQ and proceeded to lose. The Daily 30k I did alright in but made some spewy decisions. One would be the death of my tournament when I tried to three bet all in with 67o to a late position minraise and he had AQ. The play is a little spewy because I should of had more of an idea about his range but I had just moved to the table and it looked weak. It didn't help that I flopped the 6 but like Stars usually does he turned his Q. I am just proud for the fact that I actually opened up a little and tried this because I normally never three bet light @ all and now I know what needs to be going through my head the next time I attempt it.

Early on in the session, it just seemed like I was getting absolutely owned. I can't even tell you how many times I had AA and it got cracked by people hitting sets on me. Luckily, I kept my wits and ended up a little over $600 on the day. It is making my month look a little more respectable but obv my ROI has been so bad. I look forward to grinding the next two months and maybe even reaching 1.5k sng's in a month. I really want to finish strong this month because it would be nice to move up and try to mix in some $27's if my bankroll permits it.

wbmustang

No comments: