Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Just wanted to say Happy Fathers day to all of the fathers out there especially my father. My father has been very influential in my life and I can't thank him enough for what he has done in my life. He provided me with food in my stomach, clothes on my back, and a place to live. My father is a person I can consider my hero because of what he has been through in his life. It's crazy how a little country boy from Wilson, LA can grow up and do such great things with his life. He has a wonderful family, especially his son :-), and is respected by everyone whose life he was able to impact.

I can't say enough for what my dad has done for me though. He taught me how to play baseball, football, and basketball when I was younger. He also put a tremendous amount of time into those things for me. He was always right there supporting me or being a coach on one of my teams. My dad could work all day and after work would just take me to practice and be so supportive to me. My dad also provided for me everything without even asking. He paid for my private high school, college, and even my expenses when I was in college. There is so much more that he has done for me that I can't even type because this post would be eons long.

Lastly, I just wanted to say I love you Dad for everything that you have taught me in my life. I may not of been very happy when you punished me when I got in trouble but those bumps in the road are what made me grow up and shaped my foundation of a man that I am today. I wish I could just write more about my dad but when I think about the things he has done in my life for me my mind starts going everywhere and its so hard for me to capture everything. I hope you have a great Fathers Day and know that your son loves you very much. Just know that it is my dream to not only be the man that you are but even better. It's going to be a hard task but I think I can get there one day.

wbmustang

No comments: