Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sigh...

I just feel like hitting my head on the table for endless hours. So sick when I look at my sharkscope and see how many games I have played and little to nothing to show for it. Oh well it is what it is I guess I just have to deal with it. It seems like this month I never got any real traction going. I win go on a streak then seems like I can't keep moving forward. I can't really complain I guess because even though I feel like that I love playing. It kind of just feels like I am in the zone thinking about what situation or decision I am going to have to make next.

I am also happy because I am starting to study more and I am sticking with it. I know I could of shut it down by now but I am stubborn and can't wait for my heater. I am just gonna laugh and grin so freaking hard when stars activates my boom switch instead of the dookie switch because I feel like I am getting shitted on!!! I know it sounds like I complain a lot but hey this is what I am feeling right now. I guess you don't have to read it if you don't want to :-p!

wbmustang

1 comment: