Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Didn't Play Today

Unfortunately was not a good day today in terms of putting in volume. I had a softball game at 5:15 so I played and that and we proceeded to loose I mean get cheated out of the game. Basically the story goes we were up by like 3 runs and the home team is up hitting. They ended up scoring enough runs in that inning to overtake the lead and at the same time they ran the clock out too. We ended up losing by like 2 or 3 runs because they called the time limit for the game. WTF I feel like we got cheated where is David Stern I know he is behind this.

I plan on putting in at least four hours of loading again. I really am going to try to reach my goal of 1-1.5k SNG's on the month. I mean these things are like printing money as long as you put in the volume. However, if you look at my recent post I guess it is not like printing money.

The one positive thing that I did do is to change my avatar on PokerStars. Since people have jokes when I say my name is Wilford they are always ask like Wilford Brimley. Well, this has only really recently happened were people got that joke so I have changed my avatar from a fly pic of me to the one below. Hopefully it brings the run good and good health weee!

No comments: