Friday, January 30, 2009

GoldStar

I am finally a GoldStar this month. It's crazy because I feel like I have been putting in soo much volume to get this thing but don't have any type of winnings for the month to justify it. Oh well like my previous post said Still I Fight. I had a good learning session with vers yesterday. It seemed like everything was going great at the beginning but then I started to run terrible late. It seemed like no matter what I shoved it was running into big hands. All vers and I really could do is laugh as this happened even though I was making +ev shoves. Anyways I will be playing some this weekend to pick up some additional fpp's since I got that GoldStar. I can see my 1k giftcard from Nieman Marcus in no time. Not really because I need like 80k more fpp's to get it but I still want it. I will probably sit down and order all of my parts at my desk today since it is Friday and I don't feel like doing anything at work. Oh well this is the life I live longing for sucess and not having to work for the man for forever.

wbmustang

3 comments:

vers said...

Neiman Marcus is so ballin but they kinda rip you off on the shipping prices (probably lots more to ship to Canada tho) and even though they have some very nice clothes, overall it is really overpriced and not great value so you'd probably be better off getting a 1k electronics gift card, those are just my thoughts...

riskyrain said...

I agree with vers, but then again, I'm kinda a nit who doesn't spend 200 dollars on a t-shirt.

Great job on goldstar. Next goal, supernova elite?

wbmustang said...

Probably not I got a full time job. Unless I start playing more tables more I dunno if that can happen.