Monday, January 26, 2009

Spoiled

Well I think I was definitely spoiled by the past two months of my success in poker. It seemed like no matter what I was doing I was just crushing and making good money. To be honest I know my game has improved so much within these two months. There are often times spots where I feel everything is so automatic and know when to shove or make certain plays. Other times I get weird feelings and kind of question what I do. Even though I get these weird feelings, I usually end up making the right play and everything works out. It is funny because this month I have put in the most volume in a month that I have ever put in. Unfortunately right now the results are not where I want them to be but that is quite alright. I won't bee too mad of not reaching my goal for ROI's this month in SNG's if my GoldStar. It is a little premature to be saying this as I have about five days to go on a sick heater and make myself look good. All I need to do is just have a good coaching sesison this week and everything is all good. It is just so amazing how good the coaching sessions go. It seems like whenever someone else is watching me this month I am just smashing and running so good. Then I play by myself and just get coolered and sucked out. It just sucks because it gets to that point where everyone is sucking out on you and whne you shove that 69s and get called by AK and you can't suck out. Oh well that is poker. It is so funny because people type in the chat windows about how I shouldn't be complaining about running bad. The reason it is funny to me is because whenever they say that its either not worth than many chips or early on in the tournament. Here is to running good late in tournamtnes :-).

Other than that I just living life and just going to work. I definitely sit down and think about my life and some things that I do and know I can do better like in the laziness department. I can't tell how often times I set down and look at my apartment me and just want to throw up. I mean for the most part I keep my place farely neat and everything but every once in a while I just let things go. Then add onto the fact that I really have not just sat down and finished the place. There is no excuse for me to be having a 2 bedroom 1 bath apt. and one of the rooms just being a junk room. Oh well hopefully I will motivate myself to do better. Meh this is a random post with random topics but oh well at least I updated the blog.

1 comment:

Reasons14 said...

I def know how you feel about constantly tweaking your game. Some days I just don't even remember what I do in certain spots. Other time I find myself changing my ranges constantly no no freeking reason. Just keep on at it.