Friday, January 23, 2009

Back To Even

After some coaching, studying and grinding I am finally up on the month of January. It definitely has been a trying month but hay variance, aka shit, happens. There only so much you can do when you are running bad. You can get on tilt and play worse or you can study more and focus more and make sure you are making +ev plays. I don't think I was making bad plays but at the same time I think I might of been playing sub optimally. Who knows but I know variance had a large part to deal with it. I am really close to GoldStar and I should be able to make it by the end of this month. The only thing that will hold me back is the fact that I have classes Friday after work from 4-10pm and then on Saturday 8-4pm. Sigh, I really don't want to go but its something that I know I have to do. Hopefully I get some good time to play for like 3 hrs on Sat and grind a bunch on Sunday. I will update my blog probably on Monday so till then be easy.

wbmustang

2 comments:

Reasons14 said...

what a beast

ReoKnows said...

WB- great blog man. I've played quite a few games w/ you and def respect you're game. I feel like some coaching would help my game a ton. I was curious what coaching costs. I'm not sure if you are at liberty to say what you pay or whatever but just curious. I dont know if you can reply on here but you can get ahold of me on pocketfives.com just shoot me a pm. Good luck at the tables.
-Matt (ReoKnows on stars)