Monday, January 19, 2009

Still I Fight

Yeah, well I have still running kind of blah but actually had a good session today. Even though it was only up around $126 on the day I still ran a 38% ROI over 30 games so that is good. I am still studying hands and analyzing my game as I have gone through this difficult poker month. But I tell you one thing though. I have a new found respect for sng'ers who grind day to day as there life. You have to endure so much shit during when you play its serious. You always have to be on top of your game while having to endure soul crushing events like getting your 72s shove for snap off by AA in the bb and you are crippled and the final table still starts. I know I often complain about my job but @ the same time it is a good job and a CONSTANT source of income. I mean I am guranteed my money regardless and it doesn't matter if my AA gets cracked. This is the main reason why I feel that I couldn't do the poker thing as my sole source of income. Psychologically right now I don't think I am ready for that. I plan on making a video so hopefully that goes good and I can put it up on the SNGMentor site.

Lastly, tommorrow is such an epic event. There will be a black President sworn into office. Boy I never thought I would see this day. When everything was going on with the election I just felt like it was just too good to be true that Obama would actually get elected. Then he finally got elected and I found out after I just got done grinding sng's because I didn't want to watch the election. I guess I was a little nervous afterall. I still am kind of nervous for him and his family so I will pray for them. I know there are still crazy people who won't like the idea of having a black president and would want to harm him. I hope President Obama will enjoy everything and celebrate because he has a lot of work to do come the next day.