Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Almost Back To Even

Finally, after being down -$650 I am almost back to even. I am proud of myself too. It seems like I had to endure so so much but now I am coming back around. Although, I shouldn't really even get caught up in the swings and know thats just the way sng's work. I had my first coaching session with draqq and felt that I learned alot from that session and ran better which actually helped my confidence. I was doing things right but I was definitely missing out on some things and started to plug some of my leaks. The good thing about being down is that it inspired me to play more, learn more, and do better so it looks like it will be fairly easy getting myself to GoldStar. I have a coaching session with vers tomm so hopefully that will help a lot as well.

On the sports front, I dunno what to think about Broncos hiring of Josh McDaniels. I mean it was obvious that we needed defense so why hire a guy with an offense background. Oh well I am sure Pat Bowlen knows what he is doing which is why he is the owner. I also feel that Josh McDaniels will put hire a knowledgeable staff which should also help out the defense. If McDaniels, Mike Nolan, and his staff can get everything together the Denver Broncos have the potential of being a scary young team. My Nuggets are still well despite not having Melo for a couple more weeks with a hand injury. Hopefully we can keep playing good and hold the ship until Melo gets back and we can start beasting teams again. Manchester United won there game in hand today and they are 2 pts. back from Liverpool for the EPL lead. We also have another game in hand so we gotta keep it pushing. The only concern I have with them is how seriously missed Patrice Evra will be and if the Carlos Tevez contract saga comes to an end. But that is another whole post so I am not going to go there.

I got my Feb. planned and it is going to be a crazy month. I will be going to the NBA All Star Game as well as Las Vegas in Feb. Both these trips should be a lot of fun. All my old friends from college will be at the All Star game and then I plan on meeting up with vers and draqq and some more turbo grinders in Vegas. Well everything sounds fun but I gotta keep grinding to make sure that I have as much fun as I want to :-)

wbmustang

1 comment:

Mike4066 said...

GL making gold star.. i'm pushing for it too, we'll see.