Monday, November 3, 2008

Terrible Weekend, Potential History, Oct Results, and Nov Goals

Entertainment wise this weekend was alright but for the most part it was terrible and I felt like a loser. First on Saturday we had a Flag Football playoff game and our team lost to one of the WACKEST teams in the league. I would like to talk about this more but I will get so pissed off I probably will destroy this keyboard and my cubicle. To makes matters worse, FAMU lost their homecoming game, and FSU proved to be a sham with the #15 ranking they had by losing to Georgia Tech. Oh well @ least there is the Broncos on Sunday ummmm not. The Broncos give me the biggest freaking headache ever. I drove up north to watch the game with my classmate from JK Mullen High School. Well, needless to say the Broncos laid an absolute egg and to make matters worse my boy and I just started to drink shots of Partron and Goldschlagger mixed with beers. Oh yeah at least we got to clown this Seahawks fan who was trying to sweat us. I am usually a mild mannered guy but the drink and the loss just pissed me the fu@! off so I retaliated like an angry black man I am :-p. Sounds like a great weekend doesn't it.

We might be seeing some potential history in the next couple of days. Barack Obama is going to try to become the first African American President of the USA. I really hopes he wins because as a black male he just inspires me. I also really hope he wins because if McCain wins I think it will be apocalyptic and it might spell the end of the USA. I would love to talk about it more but I really don't talk politics with people/friends because feelings get hurt so that is all you will get until after the election.

October kind of sucked for poker. I was doing alright early in the month and was up around $500 and then I went on an absolute downswing. All in all with trying to qualify for the PCA I ended up finishing down $43. Oh well thats poker I guess and my first losing month in three months so I really can't complain and its only $43 and I realize that its an endurance race not a sprint. I will post pics of graphs below to show you guys results.

November I plan on putting in a lot of volume and winning obv. I am going to set some aggressive targets for myself and I want to see if I reach my results. First I want to try to make it to GoldStar on PokerStars. I think I can do it if I put in enough time at the $12's because they seem like they do a lot better building fpp's on the month. I also want my ROI this month to be in between 25-30% which is low but doable. I think I put in enough time effort and energy that I will smash my goals.

1 comment:

Reasons14 said...

Gold star will be ez obv...boo on low volume weekends though. I got out of my only friday class today so 3 day poker grind ftw imo