Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's All Good In the Hood

I played around 30 something games yesterday and had a good session so I am back positive for the month. Right now after writing that last post I really took what my coach said to heart and started crushing although it could of been a better day if some of my hands hold at the final table. I dunno why but it always seems like I run into a big hand right before the final table all the time. I remember it was a short table before the final table I shove A7s into the chip leader in the BB of course he has QQ. It also amazes me how often people catch hands bvb and when I ship with a wide range I get snapped off by like JJ-AA or AK and just wanna vomit. Oh well at least I feel like I got some confidence in my game. Another recurring theme is that I realize that I don't really have sessions that are baller. It always seems like I am either down or somewhat break even until the end and then at the end of my session I have like two final tables up. I dunno I don't want to make it sound like I am bitching but it just seems like a recurring theme. One of these days I can't wait to have just a huge day shipping a lot of stuff. Oh well @ least my Final Table game is slowly getting better which means my ROI should increase :-D. GO BRONCOS!

wbmustang

No comments: