Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Small Session Yesterday

I played some games yesterday for a pretty good session. I finished the day up around $300 which was good but could of been a little bit better. My QQ ran into TT and a guy rivered a T on me so gg me and that would of put me up a lot and able to win the tournament. I feel like my late tournament game is getting a lot better and I am feeling the results. I am slacking a little bit in terms of trying to reach GoldStar but I will grind hard this week so I can try to make it. I am going to play pretty much everyday for the rest of the week for @ least 3 hrs but not sure about Wednesday. I am thinking about putting in a light day and watching the new Katt Williams DVD called It's Pimpin' Pimpin'. Pimp Chronicles, which is his first movie, is so outrageously funny that I cannot miss another Katt Williams stand up DVD plus the previews are funny as hell. I have to figure out what I can do tonight because I know I have to have another coaching session this week but I also want to get coaching on my HH from the Daily Thirty Grand. Decisions decisions but at least they are good decisions that need to be made. I also need to figure out when I can sit down and review some tournaments I played for a couple of hours. A couple of hours here and there can never hurt and it will help me memorize the the % table on hands.

wbmustang

No comments: