Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend Update

I was out of town this weekend so I couldn't put in the volume that I liked because I was flying on Friday and then came back on Monday. I got back in Monday too late to go to work so I ended up grinding for the most of the day 6-9 tabling. I have to say that I feel so good about my game right now in terms of shoves/iso shoves and reads that I am making. The only downside is that every once in a while I try to be Kenny Tran and making ridiculously sick call but of course it doesn't work. This doesn't happen much and I had to check myself when I called someones all in on ther river early on in a tournament when I had a set and the guy rivered a flush oh well. I am still continuing to rail people from Turbogrinders at final tables so I can get better in that aspect of my game. If I get better at Final Tables I know it will drastically help my ROI. I talked a little bit to a reg Ridgewarrior and he seems like cool peeps so it was nice meeting him and I am sure we will be talking on AIM in the future. It was funny to have him talk about how I suckout on him all the time. Its funny because I feel like I rarely suckout compared to how I get abused by other people. I am a little bit behind my good buddy reasons14 in terms of fpp's to reach GoldStar but I am not giving up and going to try my hardest.

There might be an opportunity to pwn one of my friends out of $200-300. We both suck at staying motivated so we upped it a notch and it will be a weight loss battle. I will have to ask around and see what people think is fair if we should go by total weight loss or % of weight loss compared to body weight whatever makes it fair. Anyways thats all I got till now!

P.S As predicted the Denver Broncos did win and the Nuggets look alright with "Big Shot" Billups. The Broncos better crush the Falcons on Sunday but I am nervous because their offense looks so good and our Defense is well abysmal.

Till next time
wbmustang

No comments: