Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History Made and Spazing Out

History was made and Barack Obama becomes the first African American President. Needless to say that I am very happy and feel so proud. I always knew I could be whatever I want to be now he just shows that American Dreams do come true. I feel like I got an extra sense of swagger and bounce in my step today. His speech just motivated me and showed how he will be able to bring the country together. It was so nice to see people of all races, creeds, and colors joining together in the celebration of what is truly a historic event. Even though he is elected, Barack has a lot of work to do and I think he needs to listen to T.I's Ready For Whatever to prep himself for the job he has now.

In terms of poker I was playing alright yesterday and then my coach started ghosting me. He noticed that I was "spazzing" out and he is so right. I dunno what it is but it seems like I have been studying so much and working on my game that I put too much pressure in myself to succeed. I know I should be crushing these 12's and it is all in my head. When I play I am just going to relax and not care about winning or losing anymore. Its hard not but the thing about it is that I don't depend on this money on stars for sh!t so wtf why am I so nervous or whatever. I think I am started to get to the point where I don't really care about money and just need to make the right plays.

Yesterday though my life kind of sucked. The night before yesterday morning my xbox 360 got the red lights of death and my internet was messed up so I had to stay on hold for a half hour and they told me it was an outage in the area. Lastly, if that stuff didn't suck enough my ipod froze on me and I couldn't reset it. I was so pissed and this all happened before I was going to play. Maybe I wasn't in the best state of mind plus some of the beats I was taking was not making it better. I also attribute this to me spazing out in my ghosting session with my coach but hey I can't make excuses I was playing bad. At least my ipod battery drained and then I plugged it back in and it started working again. I plan on putting in a monster session after work today and will play some tomm but after the Broncos win. Yeah I said it the Broncos are going to win I am sick of tired of the bullsh!t they have been on the past weeks. How do you start out 4-1 then drop three straight what a bunch of clowns. Also, Manchester United are playing Celtic today so hopefully they can break through to the last 16. Thats all for now will make a post at the end of the week.

wbmustang

No comments: