Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Coaching Deal

Well my first deal with my coach is over so it was time for another one. We re-evaluated everything and came up with a deal that I think is fair for both of us. I really am thankful for getting this coach because it really does help my game. Never did I ever think I would need coaching for poker. I use to be one of those stubborn guys hearing about people getting coaching and was like I don't need coaching I can learn it all myself. Well, I was very very very and did I mention very wrong and the information and knowledge that I have gotten from coaching has turned me into a profitable player. I am a little disappointed because I will not make GoldStar this month but very happy with the way I have been playing and my results. I look forward to finishing this month off pretty strong.

I probably won't get to play very much more this month because I will be going home for Thanksgiving. Needless to say my parents do really approve of me playing poker all like that so I will try to keep the poker playing to a minimum when I go back to Denver. I am super excited because my old high school is going to be playing in the state championship game. I remember it like it was yesterday and it was 10 years ago when Mullen beat Cherry Creek at home and we became the state champs. Obv I was a freshmen that year so I didn't get to get a state champ ring every year afterward we were always in the semi's or the quarters losing. Sigh lifaments. I am also excited to see my little sister and family that I haven't seen in a while. I am supposed to be surprising my sister but she rarely reads my blog so she will have no idea that I will be coming into town. I miss her a lot and can't wait to get back and to talk/clown with her. Other than that life is great. I switched groups at my job and I am liking it a lot more therefore I am more motivated to get to work and be at work. I am very excited the challenges that this new position will bring to me and I will finally get to use my degree skills while working on some managerial skills. Well, be easy everyone!

wbmustang

1 comment:

vers said...

if you don't mind saying, who is your coach? plz tell me it's not wickss