Friday, December 5, 2008

Nov Results December Goals

November was the most profit that I have made in a month. A couple of months ago I was pretty stoked about $1k in a month and I realized that I could make some decent money playing 45 man SNG's. Well I think the early success went to my head and I didn't make as much the months afterwards. Now that I found my coach, I feel like I am making better decisions and doing things a lot better than I did in the past. I hope that this is just the tip of the ice berg and that my game will continue to grow. I could of never imagined that I could be supplementing my income by putting in some hours online. The graphs from the results of November will be located towards the bottom of this post. Now that it is the beginning of a new month I want to put in some goals and here they go!

December Goals
-@ least 750 SNG's
-ROI: 25-30%.

I think that it is good to set a goal for a number of games played and what type of ROI I want to achieve instead of a monetary goal. I mean I pretty much just have a big emergency fund if something were to go down :-p!



On another note, it was so fun to go back home to Denver for Thanksgiving. I surprised the hell out of my sister and that was really fun. It was really nice to see my family and I really appreciate the times that I spend with them. I guess I don't really realize how much I miss my family until I go back home. I mean don't get me wrong its cool being out in Seattle by myself in my own spot and everything but its even better to go home and spend time with your family and you feel their love. It was sooo funny to watch the 60 Minutes piece about the UB/AP scandal with my parents. Even funnier that my dad was kind of shocked that I have made some decent money playing on PokerStars. I had to keep telling them that I have never played on those crap sites of UB/AP and that I haven't been cheated. Besides it was kind of funny to see my dad's expression when I told him that I only deposited $75 and how far I have ran my bank roll up to now. Oh yeah I also had a blast kicking it with my friends who I went to high school with. We went to Lo Do's in Highlands Ranch and we had a blast just drinking and clowning. Now we all have a little bit of an inside joke about a hot tub lawl. It was also kind of celebratory because my old high school had just won the football state championship. It was cool watching the game on tv but I wanted to go in person but my black ass was not staying outside in that cold to watch that game.

I haven't gotten off to the best start with putting in some volume this month by starting off a little slow but I will pick it up. Realistically I really want to try to get to 1k sng's in a month and I know that I will be GoldStar by then. Big ups to reasons14 for making GoldStar by 1 point and he had a pretty baller month.

wbmustang

3 comments:

Reasons14 said...

Thanks for the holler. December is your month imo, going to be getting that gold star for sure

riskyrain said...

sick month man.

and you can only get better.

Scrillatown-J-Town said...

yo wb,
i'm one of reasons friends from 2p2. what's your aim?
holler,
mariogs