Monday, December 15, 2008

Regular Grind & Sports Teams

Basically I have been just playing. I mean nothing really new to report which is why this post may be pretty boring. For the most part I have just been playing and using the Auto Reg and Debustifier has been good. Like I said it is just easier putting in sessions not worrying about loading and exiting tournaments etc. I think I might need to step up my game in terms of studying a bit more. I mean I do study sessions after I play but I think I can do a lot better. Especially when I feel like when I study its kind of like an overview of my push folds. Also, I need to do a better job of putting people on ranges in SNG Wiz. Right now on my shoves I adjust the ranges to see if they say call wider how +ev it is compared if they are calling narrower. If people believe this is the wrong way to study you can for sure leave a comment and tell me what you think will work better.

The weekend was pretty std and the Broncos and Chiefs let me down. I was weary of the Broncos playing the Pantehrs and they absolutely destroyed us. Steve Smith was putting in work but it didn't help that Champ Bailey was out for the game. All we need to do is beat Buffalo @ home and we are in there like swim wear. I thought that we would of clinched before the game started but the Chiefs choked and gave up an 11 pt. lead in the 4th quarter with like 1:11 left in the game which is ridiculous. The Nuggets are also playing pretty baller with the acquisition of Chauncey Billups and Melo just put up 33 in one qtr which is good. However, Manchester United is just letting me down this season. It seems like every time we have a chance to gain points and put pressure on Chel$ea and Liverpool we always choke. Hopefully they can turn on the heat on the top 2 and make a real run for the EPL title. Well hopefully my next post will be better.

wbmustang

No comments: