Monday, December 8, 2008

SFSO and Debustifier

I didn't put as much volume in on the weekend as I think I should have. It seems like every freaking weekend I say this. I think I get so caught up about being happy and not having to go to work that I rather go out and kick it with friends than play online poker. I feel like when I don't play I am throwing away money but at the same time I think I need to have some type of social life. I really can see how easy it is to just play online all the time and not have to kick it with anyone therefore becoming anti social. However, I did get the opportunity to download SFSO and Debustifier and honestly I don't know how I was playing without these programs. It makes things so much easier and I can just sit down and focus on playing rather than registering for new tournaments and closing the tables after I busted. The thing about it is that when you don't use these tools everything can get a bit crazy trying to register for new tournaments while having a bubble decision or a shove decision etc etc. Oh well, better of late than never. The other reasons I like using SFSO and Debustifier is because it forces me to play for a set amount of time and I don't start tripping about the tournament I just lost because it just closes and I don't think about it anymore. I have to give myself props because I feel like I don't really tilt and my emotional state is very good in sessions. Well I know this post is written pretty poorly but oh well. This week should not be very hectic so I can get a good amount of grinding in :-).

wbmustang

No comments: