Monday, December 22, 2008

Baller Sunday But Denver Sport Teams Suck

I had a real baller day on Sunday shipping +$675 over like 37 games. There is no better feeling in the world, besides one other thing, than when you are running good. It just feels like no matter what situation you are in you will come out top. Even though I know I may of made some -ev shoves or calls they ended up working for me and I was just crushing. I try not to get too hype with my success and realize that I cannot afford to be results oriented and need to making the right play all the time not some of the time. Either way I just feel like I have a lot of confidence in my game. I definitely appreciate the help my coach has given me and I think he has slowly turned me into a winning player. I am looking for my game to grow, make better reads, better decisions post flop, and just becoming an all around better poker player.

Now for the terrible part of the weekend. It feels like I am so attached to my sports teams but honestly right now they are sucking a fat left nut. The Broncos act like they want to give the Chargers the division by not winning @ home against the Bills. Now they must go into San Diego, who will be very hungry and pissed off about the call in the first game they played, to win the AFC West. Oh well I am a little nervous but with all the ish that the Broncos were talking about how the Chargers won with no class last year @ home it def should be an interesting game. I am just looking forward to winning the game and the AFC West title. Even though our D is terrible I still think we have a good shot. The Nuggets let me down and have lost three games in a row. They need to get back on track and their schedule is not getting any easier. It also doesn't help that Melo will be out for three games. Oh well @ least I might get a chance to see them play a home game when I go back to Denver. Yes once again I have tricked my sister and she has no idea that I will be coming back home for Christmas. Its funny too because I didn't think she would be this pissed off if I missed Christmas but I will see her soon and she will be real happy. Once again I don't care about posting it on this blog because she rarely reads it and I will let her know I put it on my blog again and she didn't read it. Oh well its shameful that I have to do stuff like this to make my sis, aka my best friend, read my blog. Well thats all for now! Hopefully everyone is have a good time in this holiday season!

wbmustang

No comments: