Friday, October 31, 2008

Sigh Variance

It seems like PokerStars is racist obv cuz I am still on the doomswitch. Obv I am j/k but it sux when you feel and know that you are playing so well to not get rewarded. Yesterday I played a small little set after flag football practice was left feeling a little bit unsatisfied. So in my brilliant mind I was like hey I will just stay up for the rest of the night and try to grind make money and hopefully shake the variance. Well, that did not go according to plan and variance was slapping me like Ike was slapping Tina Tuner. I can't tell you how many times I got my money in good to get out drawn. Like JT vs AX you flop two pair and you still lose. Or TT vs K8 and someone hits runner runner 8 on you on the Turn and River it just sux. Overall though I feel like my game is getting sooooooo much better and I am just due. I have been putting in time in reviewing my sessions after I have finished and I am missing less and less shoves. I think now I might only miss like maybe like 1 or 2 shoves in SNGWiz. It just really frustrates me that I am running this way. Of course I hate to complain about how bad I am running etc etc but its so the truth. I feel like I wasted time playing games last night being a small loser when I could of went to sleep and been break even. Now I am sitting at work tired as hell with an energy drink trying to figure out wtf I did it for. Oh well ship the fpp's. I will post my results for the end of the month prob tomm. Right now I am up a little bit under $100 and my ROI for this month is like 5% or something ridic. I might even be a slight loser to the fact I was trying to qualify for the PCA so we will see. Thats enough about me running bad, bitching, and moaning I hope everyone else is on a heater.

wbmustang

No comments: