Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September Results October Goals

Well I bossed up last night and finally finished up the month. I completed my goal of being a SilverStar for another month but financially didn't meet my goals. When I looked at PT before I went to work this morning it said that I made around $630. I was running alright in my $6.50's with around a 27% ROI but ran absolutely terrible in the $12's, small sample size like 22 and like a -90% ROI or something like that. Not to mention that I haven't had a cash in a big donkament since I won over $200 in a $2 tournament a while ago. I am just hoping that I will get a big score in a donkament one of these days and I know it will feel so rewarding. Besides that I really can't complain about the month and my results. I mean whenever you are making money it should be a good month.

As for October, I am going to be mixing in $12's while playing the $6.50's. I think with my bankroll at $2,246 it should be enough to play off of. If I run real bad and get down to like $1500 I will go ahead and move back down and try to grind it back up. I really hope that I run good in the $12's because I feel like I am a good enough player to play at those stakes and be successful. This month I am going to try to do more studying especially with regards ICM in 45 man tournaments so I might have to boss up and pay for SNGPT. I have SNGWiz now but it is acting kind of screwy so hopefully I will be able to keep using that. When I get home I will go ahead and post some graphs etc for the month. But as of concrete goal I want to play 600 tournaments and will shoot for a 1k month again. This should be fairly easy especially if I run well in the $12's. I also want to make SilverStar again this month so that is another goal. However, I tam thinking about buying a 24" monitor so I can start putting more volume in. Well thats all I got for now.

wbmustang

No comments: