Monday, October 6, 2008

Decent Sunday Volume

I put in a decent amount of volume in on Sunday even though it was not a winning session. I 9-tabled continuously for about 3 hrs and finished down $100 ish. It also did not help that I accidentally signed up for a $25 tournament and a $60 tournament which I was lucky to unregister from. This was all caused by me loading tables and not looking what tab I was under but oh well. I think I should of finished the session up more but I got pwned at final tables. I was shoving very wide on the button to pick up some chips because I was short at the final tables. I think I got knocked out of like 3-4 final tables in like 5 mins. Its never good when your shoves run into KK, 99, and another hand I don't remember oh well.

However I just noticed one of my major leaks are. It seems like I am leading out too much with my top pair weak kicker in multi way pots and it seemed like I was always getting raised yesterday. I think I am going to change my line up and just check-call one street instead of leading out and getting raised and then folding which sux. Oh well hopefully I can do well this month and I look forward to earning a lot of GUAC!

wbmustang

1 comment:

vers said...

a new update would be great