Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekend Plans

Well, this weekend officially is going to kind of sucked. I am on a little life tilt because as soon as I feel like I am playing good something comes up. It's like right now when I am playing I am just in a flow and in the zone. Unfortunately, I couldn't play yesterday because I had a docs appt. Friday I have work and then going to class. Saturday, I have class and then going to the UW vs. ASU basketball game. Sunday, I will be watching the Superbowl and probably too drunk to play when it is over. Plus, the traffic on PokerStars is going to be terrible for American players. Hmm, I wonder how the drunk fish will be after the Superbowl. Anyways I am playing good and can't wait to play again.

Vertek, grrrr, you always have to outdo me. I started off strong and you just raped in your first 55 games. Hopefully Man United can play good this weekend and Chel$ea lose to Arsenal :-).

wbmustang

1 comment:

Dang Le said...

Only running this well because we aren't propbetting.