Sunday, February 7, 2010

Eating Crow


I am eating crow big time right now. I predicted that the Colts would win the Super Bowl and boy was I wrong. Peyton Manning is a great quarterback but kind of a choke artist. I mean his receivers dropped some balls but he didn't come out and do anything spectacular. Add that to the fact that he threw a pick 6 when the Colts were driving to score which totally changed the game.

I have to give a big congratulations to New Orleans because they played their hearts out and won it for the city. I know a lot of my family in Louisiana is going to be pretty happy about the win. On another note, I think Sean Payton has to play poker because he is a gambler with balls of steel. His first gamble, going for it on 4th and goal, didn't pan out and the Saints turned the ball over on downs. But, he stuck to the script. This man comes out in the second half and does an onside kick and makes it work. WTF? I texted my boy hotbizzle saying that he probably used a shove chart for that play. Then later in the game he went for two to put the Saints up 7 points. The refs ruled that it was an incomplete pass but Sean Payton challenges the call and it gets overturned. Such a sick game and a great Super Bowl. Other than that I thought that most of the commercials were pretty booty.

No comments: