Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sigh America and Life

Last night I had a good time with my buddy Scotty B. We ended up going to the UW vs ASU game. ASU got waxed and Scott wasn't too happy about that because he went to ASU. Oh well maybe next time. But after the game things get interesting. We ended up going out downtown and having a pretty good time. After leaving the bars we decide to cut out early and get a hot dog off the streets in Bell Town. Boom we book it over there we are kinda drunk and this chick walks up. Scott and I are talking about how he hasn't had a hot dog from out there for a while and I said I never had one. Then this chick blurts out you never had one where are you from. I said Renton. She then proceeds to try to make a joke oh Renton, Africa. Hold on C'mon son gtfo here with that bullshit. She proceeds to say ohh it was just a joke are you going to take it offensive. Now everyone around me looks more pissed off about it than I am. Eventually some cool guy say BITCH YOU NEED TO CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. It was so funny she was like geesh I will go across the street to get a hot dog. Bitch you know there is not a city in Africa named Renton why say some dumb shit like that. Imo I just felt kind of slapped in the face. I mean it's sad that she has that point of view and it's 2010. The thing about it is that I don't even like mad about racist jokes. Hell I make a lot of them too but that's with people I really know ya know. It's always funny to crack on stereotypes but imo hers was just garbage/insulting. Anyways, she gets the fail off the night award.

This class I am taking these semester is going to be more time demanding than my last so my volume might suffer. I really hope not but this is where I find out how to be a rockstar and get my balance in life together. In order to get any type of volume in I must stick to a schedule. I won't be playing today because it is Super Bowl Sunday so meh. I am not even a Colts fan or even a Peyton Manning fan for that matter but I think they will win. Manning is waaaay to good and if he did work against the Jets D which was #1 in the NFL I dunno what he is going to do to New Orleans. But, if New Orleans wins it definitely be good for the city especially post Katrina.

On another note I will be doing a simple math equation. Arsenal + Big Games = Fail. Great job on NOT being Chel$ea. When is the excuse of oh we have a young team going to not be accepted for Arsenal. I mean you guys have been saying the same thing for years Arsenal fans yet you keep failing. Oh well at least Man United won on Saturday 5-0 to keep pressure on Hull City.

I actually went to the gym on Friday so semi proud of myself. Now I need to find a day to go next week, hell maybe I might go for the gusto and go twice. Anywho I can't wait to get back on the tables on Monday.

Till next time

wbmustang

1 comment:

Reasons14 said...

So the funny part is that you are really from Renton Africa right?



:)