Monday, December 7, 2009

Running Goot

Well enough about bitching about running bad I can talk about running good. This month so far I running above expectation. Hopefully I can still ride this heater for the rest of the month. I mean that boy wbmustang got Christmas presents to pay for. Sometimes I hate talking about being on a heater for the following reasons: A I am a little bit superstitious and B I hate bragging. I like to think about myself as a pretty humble guy with a little cocky swagger. Oh well it beats bitching talking about how bad you are running.

This week I plan on playing everyday this week until Friday. Friday and Saturday I will have things to do with class so I won't be able to play. On Sunday, I probably will grind after the Broncos play the Colts. It sucks I can't put in the volume I want on the weekend but oh well at least I am getting a masters.

Speaking of the Broncos, they had a very good game against KC and are 8-5. Very happy because we had a mini meltdown in the month of November. Manchester United is looking like they are coming into form but they have a major injury crisis. They only have one person on their back line of defense who is a regular and everyone else is pretty much hurt. Johnny Evans and John O'shea are out until January which makes things a little worse. Oh well hopefully they can pull it together and not drop points because Chelsea is out there ballin even though they lost to Man City :-). The Denver Nuggets are pwning right now too and Carmelo Anthony is out there trying to win the MVP this year. Lastly, congratulations to Mullen High School in Denver, CO for winning the state football title. That means they won back to back and are going to try to win a three peat next year. I was hella nervous listening to the game on the radio which is sad but hey I still have my school pride and always want them to do good. Well that's all for now till next time.

Also, I appreciate all the support I get about writing my blog. It makes my day when someone says they enjoy reading my blog. It also makes me know that I am not writing this blog for no reason. I know the punctuation and grammar is probably terrible but hey I am an engineer I do numbers.

wbmustang

wbmustang

5 comments:

Ivydrive said...

hey
I enjoy following your blog along with a fair few others. Always good to follow how our fellow grinders are doing!

Perhaps we could exchange blog links? I've already got your blog listed in my list.

http://ivydrivepoker.blogspot.com/

Feel free to take a look at mine and follow if you like it - Ive only just started updating it properly and you're the first person ive approached to link swap. Hope you dont mind.

Dang Le said...

Damn you!! Pulled ahead in the prop bet. Had stomach flu this weekend, but I promise I will pour on the volume. Be warned!!

GG, man.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Enjoy your blog. I linked you on my front page. If you have any thoughts on the variance of 180 SNG's I would really appreciate any feedback. I recently put up a post about one I played over the weekend:

http://baglifepoker.squarespace.com/

-bag

Unknown said...

wbmustang,

Thanks for the comments, I responded. What format SNG's do you currently play? 9, 45, 90, or 180 person?

-bag

Unknown said...

Do you even get FPP's for playing 180 SNGs on PokerStars?

If so I did not know that.

-bag