Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Much Volume and GOOOOOOOOO Vers!

Well, due to the fact that I had a final and had to do some studying my volume definitely decreased. I also had to work on Saturday for a little bit so the time I spend playing on Saturday was pretty much cut. I can't complain though, I have worked here for two years and this was the first Saturday that I worked. I am getting pretty pumped up too because the 787 is "supposed" to be flying on Tuesday.

Other than that everything is pretty good. I need to start buying some Christmas presents pretty soon. This is always the time of the year when your bank account gets pwned trying to make everyone happy. I don't even know what I am going to get my parents or my sister so it looks like I got some work cut out for me.

I plan on putting in some good volume this week. Since I am done with school for the year, and know I won't be playing when I get home I gotta get it in when I can. Hopefully I can keep running hot for the rest of the month :-)!

Vers is currently at the final table at the UKIPT. It's good to see him finally get some results live and is way overdue imo. Plus, it gives me motivation that I can someday get there. I will embed his video at the bottom of the page. It's funny because he mentions everyone's screen name except his own lol. GL and TID FFS!


Watch UKIPT GALWAY: Michael McFadgen on PokerStars.tv

No comments: