Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Results

My name is wbmustang and I am a loser this month. Did I also mention I am addicted to poker? J/k but, it's ridiculous how I can pretty much loose every key flip or coolered late game in 180's. Nothing is more soul crushing than getting big stacks and busting at the final two tables for a min cash it's a joke. Sometimes I think I rather not even cash than to min cash but obv I will eat my words. But sometimes I think I must be addicted to bring myself back to this punishment after 8 hrs of work. But hey that's the 180's. I guess part of playing them is dealing with the variance and playing your best for as long as possible. I guess the good news is that the month is over and now I can start as a clean slate. The bad news is that December is here which means I have to grind just to buy Christmas presents etc.

Anyways update on the prop bet I am losing by like at least 2k or something like that. It's kind of sad but if I run hot this month hopefully I will be easy with vertek by the end of the month. At the bottom of the page I will post my feeble results. Hooray just noticed by looking at the graph I am on a 2k downswing :-)! The following month will be cut short because I will be going home for Christmas on 12/23 around that time and won't be playing while @ home. So I have to figure out how to get a gold star in 23 days of grinding.

Goals:
-DO NOT PLAY ANY 45's
-4-5k Month That would be nice so imma aim high like Air Force
-@ least 1.1k games played
-20-25% ROI

These goals seem close to what I have tried every single month this year and have gotten clowned. I feel like my game is good to go so bring on December. I feel a cold coming on so hopefully I can be a soldier and fight through it. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and good luck on the tables.

wbmustang

6 comments:

Daleroxxu said...

need more volume to make up for high variance

just cut back on your social life, not much going on in december any way!

wbmustang said...

What is considered high volume lol? I already work a full time job.

Daleroxxu said...

i'm just kidding, your volume is v solid for not having much time to play.

Reasons14 said...

haha....TITLE FAIL.

wbmustang said...

What are you talking about reasons you are on drugs :-). Good catch thanks.

Cary said...

I feel your pain, same kinda November for me. Same shit every final two tables of 180s arghgh