Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Letting Fans Down

Well, I honestly think I have been letting my fans down by not blogging. Well I am not really that delusional and know I don't have very many :-p. But, you know it is bad when my sister calls me out about not blogging and she doesn't even read it all that often. J/k I love you Joi and even though we don't talk much, because you suck at working mobile devices, I hope you are doing great at UVA. Now on to the great game we know as poker. Obv I was a loser last month two. Needless to say 2009 has not been filled with the greatness I have anticipated but hey thats variance. I really can't do anything but look at poker in the long term. If I keep making +ev decisions I am sure that I will be able to come out ahead in the long run. I asked my boy TheLipoFund, who also needs to update, about what it takes to be a good SNG player. He said you just need to put on dookie repellant. I totally agree because sometimes you get into slumps where you don't feel like anything can go right. Well it is what it is and all you can really do is play through it. Currently, I am having a decent month but need to put in a lot of volume. I will put my goals at the bottom of this post.

As far as last month, I had a good time enjoying traveling. Going to Phoenix for the All Star Game and Las Vegas the next weekend. I crashed and burned when I came back which also contributed to me not putting in much volume. Man it really was cool to go on vacation with money that I won off of stars. Seems like the life I want to live. So donkeys please keep donating to me so I can jet set across the world, hopefully the world part is coming soon but for now the USA is jut fine.

On another note, it seems like all my sport teams besides Manchester United are in crisis mode. The Nuggets just continue to find ways to lose games as of late. They were as high as 3rd in the west and now they are around 7th. They better get their minds right because if they don't they will have to either play the Lakers or Spurs in the playoffs or miss them entirely. Now, lets talk about the soap opera also known as the Denver Broncos. First Jay Cutler is mad because we almost traded him for Matt Cassel. Then, Brandon Marshall got arrested the next day but charges were dropped. I think Jay Cutler has a little right to be mad but seriously man let it go. Right now you are acting like a whining little baby. I mean yes you have talent and had a pro bowl year but you still are not Payton Manning or Tom Brady. That is why you really can't be suprised they talked about trading you. Bottom line pro sports are a business and you need to recognize that. Besides you haven't even gotten us to the playoffs or won a playoff series yet. All I have to say about the Marshall situation is STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! How hard is it to not put your hands on a woman. Just don't touch her if you feel like she is getting on your nerves or you might snap how about going out and taking a run or just driving around in a Ferrari. I think that would fix my problem. Although I don't do much running ;-).

Even though this post is so random and everywhere, you can't expect anything less because I have not blogged for almost a month. I have set some stricter goals for the month, even though we are almost halfway through March already but anyways here we go.

-Vip Status: GoldStar
-ROI: 20-25%
-Wear Dookie Repellant and not let things get to me
-Blog at least one time per week

I think these results are definitely obtainable. Especially the GoldStar one since they lowered the amount of VPP's you need to get this VIP stats. The last one I am actively working hard at. I mean its hard to let beat after beat after beat after beat well you get the point get to you. But hey its poker and the life that I life so f it. I think it will help me emotionally because last month I definitely snapped out on KJK when she im'd me for no reason because I was just running terrible. I don't want to be the type of person that is too emotionally attached to the game and wearing on my personal life so I will do better with this. Well this post is all over the place like I said earlier but until next time.

wbmustang

1 comment:

Reasons14 said...

ship some of that dookie repellent please. And yeah, you better ship gold