Thursday, March 26, 2009

GoldStar Weeeeeeee!

Well I have accomplished my goal of reaching GoldStar vip status level. It has been a crazy month. After the beginning of the month, I was doing alright and was close to 1k. Then I reached a point where I had a downswing and pretty much lost all of it. Now it is towards the end of the month and now I am back up like 1.2k. My ROI is slacking for what I had in terms of my goal but I still have some time to bring that up. I need to make that final push for the end of the month. I don't know how long I will be able to play this weekend though. Friday I will probably go out after work have some cocktails so that is that. On Saturday, I have ticekts for the Cask Brew Festival in Seattle so thats going to be another night of drinking. I probably will be able to get some games in on late Friday night and Saturday morning. Hopefully, I don't get too faded on Friday so that I will be able to play. I also made the decision to not play on Sundays anymore. I know some people are going to be like thats the juiciest day of the year but thats the ev that I will just have to pass on. When I first started poker, I told myself that I wasn't going to play on Sundays just because of religious reasons. It's already a struggle having to talk to my parents about me playing poker and just views of it with the church. Oh well I am not going to get deeper into it but I am just not playing on Sundays anymore. Plus, most of my Sundays suck anways and I usually get pwned by Stars. This just means I am going to have to grind a little harder since I am going to be out of like 3-4 days a month because of Sunday. Oh well, I think I will feel better about the situation in the long term.

wbmustang

No comments: