Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Yesterday I seemed to have to worst SNG day ever. I played for a while and even got to up to around 16 tables at one point but just ran so bad bad bad. I looked at my session and saw some shoves where I was shoving wider but nothing that I would think would contribute to a -$700 swing. I feel so terrible because as soon as my sharkscope gets close to 7k I just tank it. Granted I was experimenting with ranges in some spots I guess I had to learn the hard way. It also didn't help that jetblackx was running so hot against me it really was funny. I always felt like I went in with the better hand against him but he just had my number. I guess I can't complain because the other day I was playing against jaydoggie and felt like I couldn't lose in a pot against him. I guess sometimes its like that. I am still up like $250 on the month but this downswing hurt. I really thought I was turning the corner but when trying new things I can't really argue with results or be results oriented. Due to the fact that I ran so badly on Sunday, I plan on putting in heavy volume this week. I will be playing the $12's and also mixing in the $6.50 so I can try to 14 table. I was doing 15-16 yesterday pretty effortlesly and when reviewing the session it looked like my game really did not fall off. I dunno maybe I will end up doing that later on this week but for now I think I will just stick to 12 tables. I definitely am on pace to get that GoldStar I just need to run better and play smarter. It's always easy to say but hard to accomplish :-).

Unfortunately, the Jay Cutler vs. Broncos saga has gotten worse and he has officially asked for a trade. I didn't think it would ever come to this but I don't know what kind of resolution can happen with this. I am just upset that Pat Bowlen has said nothing about the matter or John Elway hasn't chimed in for a nice quote in the Denver Post. Who knows where this is going but it can't be good. The Nuggets got lucky, thanks Eastern Conf. for whipping up on the Jazz and Trailblazers, so they are in spot #4 in the playoff race. Hopefully they will pull there heads out of their butts and start playing how they need to. Manchester United got whooped by Liverpool though so you can't win them all. United are still in great position with a game in hand so hopefully this loss will humble them just a tad. Till next time.

wbmustant

No comments: