Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Computer Problems

As stated before I still have not built my new computer. That is the main problem because now my computer problems have affected my poker so something needs to happen. Yesterday I spent my time after work cleaning the computer with anti virus and spyware removal software. It took freaking forever and pretty much knew that I wouldn't be able to get any type of volume in. I am going to try and get some volume in today. I am scheduled to play some basketball after work and then I am going to hop on stars and grind for a while. I really am motivated to play which is why I was kind of pissed off I wasn't able to play yesterday. Lawjik is helping me get all the parts together for the new system so hopefully I will be able to have that built before the end of the month. Thats all I have for now until I actually start playing again :-s.

wbmustang

No comments: