Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Refocus

Before I start this entry, I want to apologize to Reasons14 for swacking, swagger jacking, his title. Alright back to my post. Like Reasons put on his last post I feel like I need to refocus. Right now I know I am running just terrible but at the same time I know that I am not playing as good as I can. First of all I think its due to the fact about the distractions around me. For the rest of the month I will be trying not to listen to any music and keep off of my messengers. I feel that this will do me good and I should of never broken this habit. I def can tell something is not right but at the same time it could be due to the variance I am experiencing. I know that I am a +ev player so there should be no reason for me to have like a 50 bi downswing unless that ish is standard which I know it is not. Its like I know I may be making some bad decisions but not enough to turn me into that much of a loser. Oh well I will be refocusing and really trying to get my game on point before I go to Las Vegas this weekend. Congrats to vers for min cashing in the Venetian event. I know he wanted to win it and of course I did too because I own a small piece in him. Other than that everything is everything. I look forward to posting about how I have been crushing before I leave for Las Vegas. Till next time.

wbmustang

1 comment:

Reasons14 said...

http://blogs.cardrunners.com/internetpokers/poker-is-a-whore-1232943829

pretty good article as far as running bad goes.

I def agree with keeping aim and things closed etc, as it just makes up play our B game which lives next to the C game as Tommy Angelo puts it so well. Don't just review your games in sngwhiz, but in pop up as well. For some reason I think I catch more of mistakes while reviewing in popup due to the style of it.

Recording vids def help and i think I might start playing while thinking out loud to myself for a while. As far as music goes, I don't think listening to any as bad as long is it isn't really obtrusive and does not distract your etc... Negative variance suuuucks. Gl man, keep grinding it out.