Saturday, February 14, 2009

Phoenix

Well I am in Phoenix now I am having an absolute blast. I have pretty much been living it up since I left Seattle. I was drinking some gin and oj on the plane ride up. My boy O who lives out here picked me and JB up and pretty much just went from there. Its great to be around my friends from college and we haven't seen each other in about a couple of years. Its kind of funny because we were the original crew to live together in Campus Lodge back in my soph year and its just good times. Last night we ended up pre funking, lawl Seattle term, and then going out to the Rookie Soph. challenge. We had great seats right around the mid court level and on the main first level. The view of the game was real sick and thats how I like to watch my games. There is nothing worse than going to a game and getting terrible seats so we did it right this time. After the game, we ended up going to Stoudemire's. The place was pretty straight and the groove was right and we had a good time. Especially sippin off that patron and rosea lime juice.

Valentines day lawl. Thats really all I have to say. I just really don't like the holiday all like that but I do what I have to do when its this time of the year. I am not gonna go further into it because it just is what it is and I don't think I will be changing my opinion about the day. To add insult to injury, I only cashed one time in my session that I played early this morning. The worst part about it is that it was a 6th place finish I guess better than a min cash. It is what it is and just the variance of the game I play. Maybe that was my Valentines day present. Well tonight we are going to the Ced the Entertainer and Shaq comedy show. It should be a good time and we will problem end up watching the 3 point shootout, dunk contest, etc. at a bar before that. Right now we are just chillin, clownin, eating on good food, and drinking. Just livin it up. Hope everyone is having fun.

wbmustang

No comments: