Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Playing Well Running Well

Well I fell off a little bit by not keeping the blog updated but I will try to do so at least twice a week. I have been running normally again and my bankroll is real close to moving up to the $12 right now I am sitting under $50 from $1500. Yesterday I played around 20 tournaments and did good but unfortunately no 1st or 2nd place finishes. Mostly like 3rd-6th but I will take it how I can. I ended up a little more than $100 so I will take it. I really completely bitched up at the final table and folded a hand when I was not thinking on. This is weird because it was the first time that this has happened and I was thinking about cashing for some reason oh well. Fortunately for me, a better spot came across and I shoved over a guys limp with AJ and he called me with QJ so I was pretty happy. Overall though I think I should have done a little better but I had QQ run into KK and AA cracked by KT when a guy caught running cards for a straight oh well. I really am enjoying playing and seeing my game take off is great. It is really funny to look at my sharkschope graph by month results and see how this month smashes all previous ones because this has been a 1k month for me thus far. Not bad for a part time gig I guess.

I am really getting excited because August 9th-12th I will be going to Las Vegas for the first time in my life. I just know I am going to have a blast and already have my eye on the prize. The whole trip will be nothing but drinking and poker but hey thats how it goes down in Las Vegas. I will probably play one or two tournaments but will focus my energy on $1/$2 cash games. Hopefully I can make some money there which I am very confident about. That means I need to hurry up and finish reading Harrington on Cash Games Vol 1. My next update will be on Thursday where I will put up some stats for the month.

wbmustang

1 comment:

vers said...

It took me a very long time in my poker career to have a 1k month. It's rly impressive that even tho u are playing low stakes and just moved to MTT SNGS that you had such a good month. Keep up the volume and don't let disappointing finishes at FTs get you down.