Thursday, July 17, 2008

$1k In Bankroll

7/25/07



Hello wbmustang,

We have received your Western Union transfer in the amount of $75.00.
The funds have been deposited into your 'wbmustang' account.

The e-mail that kind of changed my life. It has almost been a year later but I have now turned that $75 to $1k. I know a lot of people are gonna be like he is bragging about the 1k mark thats nothing. Well, it is something to me and I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could really run it up to that. When I first started I was kind of care free and playing just to play. I rarely read anything and did any stuff on 2+2. A year later I really can see that my game has gotten so much better and I feel like I have a lot of room for improvement. I normally won't be posting twice in one day but this was kind of a nice achievement for me so I decided to write about it. Now all I have to do is keep running it up and actually try to reach SilverStar status this month or in August.



wbmustang

1 comment:

TheLipoFund said...

i am the best poker coach ever

that is all