Monday, July 14, 2008

First Blog Post

Well I can't believe I have actually broken down and started my own blog. At first I was really skeptical about the whole blog thing but now I realized that I hold way too much inside of myself and need to start writing or I will blow up on somebody. Probably not but it is always good to express yourself so I am going to start using this blog to do just that. I would like to thank Vers and TheLipoFund for giving me extra motivation to start a blog. I usually read their blogs and I was like I might as well start writing about life and poker so here it is. I would also like to thanks those guys that I just mentioned plus a guy Reasons14 for helping me with my poker game. They are always there to help me out as I continue on my journey as a poker player. It was especially hard to break down and ask Reasons to help me out with a little coaching. I am usually a prideful guy and don't ask for much help but boy have I learned a lot that I would not have on my own. It has also given me confidence to just talk to people about poker and how they think I play things as well. The crazy thing about it is at 23 years old I thought I knew a lot but all the guys I have mentioned are like 3-4 years younger than me and have so much poker knowledge its sick. It really puts thing in perspective that it really doesn't matter how old someone is you never know what knowledge they hold. Before starting up my blogspot I played some poker today for a couple of hours I think I am up like $30 so for two hours thats not too shabby. Well even though this first post was a scattered wreck it has come to conclusion and now I must go grab something to eat. BTW on a side note Tiffany 'Hot Chips' Michelle has been eliminated from the WSOP 2008 Main Event :-(!

Pz,
wbmustang

2 comments:

TheLipoFund said...

A part of my soul died when tiffany michelle was eliminated.

You'll do fine in picking up the poker knowledge, it's an exponential learning gain, so it all just comes faster and faster really

vers said...

I look forward to reading your blog more. SOrry I am not on msn as much as I used to be, but I am playing like 6-8 hours each day when I'm at my house and when I'm not I'm out for the whole day so I have very little chill/downtime.