Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wipe Out

I can't grind @ all today. I am just so tired from traveling and doing massive school work. But, the school work was definitely my fault. I should of done it a lot earlier to prevent myself from having a huge headache. Sigh duck. It's the life I choose though. I think I could easily say f it and just spend the time I do homework doing other stuff but I can't. For some reason, I really want this masters. I have this goal set inside of my head and I will make it.

I purged my bank account a little and now I am on the right path to saving. I had to go to Tampa Bay for a wedding and waited to the absolute minute to buy a ticket. I had to do this because I am terrible at juggling my time off @ work so I really didn't know how much time paid off that I had. I ended up leaving at 10pm on Friday and getting to Tampa at 9:30am. From there, I had to drive about an hour to get to the wedding. I grabbed something to eat, passed out for a couple of hours, then got ready for the wedding. Tbh I was really scared that I was going miss the wedding when I went to sleep. I was so ridiculously tired.

The wedding was a really nice and it was really good to see how happy the two together. Anyways, I was able to see a lot of friends from college and get ridiculously drunk. All you can drink patron is money and I can't turn that down. The wedding started at 3 pm and I didn't stop partying till about 3 am. I proceeded to pass out and then sleep for the majority on Sunday. My flight left at 5pm and I got back in Seattle at 11pm. I went to sleep and ended up going back to work at 6 am. I know sick life I live :-s.

I also got a chance to rent an Infiniti G37 when I was in Tampa. That was a bad idea because now I got a little taste of a luxury car. I know I won't be getting a car for at least another five years but I am gonna be doing some research until then. I felt like a total boss in it and it was ridiculously quick. Oh well if I want the finer things in life I better start busting my ass and saving now.

As far as poker is concerned I got a chance to put some volume in on Monday. I had a nice little upswing but I was happier with the way that I played. I really felt like I was in the groove and not rusty at all so that was good. I was way too tired for anything today so I just coached my buddy and watched the USA lose to the Czech Republic in a soccer friendly. I will try not to worry about the result but it definitely sucks to lose.

I am actually proud of myself because I got myself into the stock market game. I got a 401k and a savings but decided to start doing a little buying in the market. Everything I am looking at will be strictly longterm and I don't plan on touching the money. At least I have some type of plan for something for once.

Lastly, I know TLDR probably didn't make it this far, I started up with a push up bet with reasons and yodaddy. We have to be able to do 75 consecutive push ups. For every push up you fall short you owe $25. Since I am betting two people it's gonna turn into $50. I started the program and struggled through week 1. I am going through week 1 again since I struggled and hope to go through the six week program. I am also contemplating running home from work. I work about 4.2 miles away from where I live so I think this can be feasible. The only downside is that I have to figure out how I am going to get to work. Maybe wbmustang will take the bus to work. Idk but gotta figure it out.

Oh yea and congrats to Assassinato and reasons14. Assassinato won $48k in the $1k Monday and he really deserves it. He puts in the hours and works his ass off. Also not to mention how many times he has gotten so close. I hope this score is just an appetizer for his filet mignon score that's gonna happen later. Reasons14 took down the $109 Turbo for a nice little score. I would say you would hear from him but he is too much of an underground poker mogul to put in any type of volume :-p. Anyways till next time.

wbmustang

2 comments:

Reasons14 said...

Ty for the shoutout man. How many pushups are you on? I think i can max out at 35 atm.

wbmustang said...

Tbh I haven't even tried to max out yet just been following the workout plan. My problem is I need to get better with breathing when I am doing them.