Thursday, May 27, 2010

Late Night

Probably going to be a super late night because I need to clean up the crib. I have been traveling so much and neglected the apartment for too long. I have often times thought about getting a cleaning service or maid to come help 1x a week but I think that is waaaay to frivolous and I just need to start making time for cleaning.

I am doing alright with my push ups. I restarted the week one workout and day 2 went a lot smoother. I am really starting to focus on my breathing when I am doing them to help keep me in a rhythm. I just found myself not breathing at all when I was doing them before which is pretty bad. Now I am trying to breath in when I go down and breath out as I push back up.

I grinded today and did fairly well. Seems like my game is alright but I know I was running way hot. Some of the beats I was putting on people were lol but hey that's variance. Anyways gotta make some progress on cleaning or it will never get done.

wbmustang

No comments: