Monday, May 10, 2010

Life/Poker Update

Life is getting a little bit better. Even though I made some bad decisions I am dealing with it and moving forward. Sometimes I wish there was a save and restore point in life. You know how it is when you play video games. Sometimes you mess up and want to do it right the next time so you just load up from your last restore point. Unfortunately, life is not a video game and you just have to deal with what happens. Accepting consequences and then moving on and learning is all about growing better as a person.

I grinded for a good amount this weekend. I am not too happy with how I played Sunday. Even though I have a winning session I just wasn't verry happy with my play. I felt that I made way too many bad decisions which resulting in more gambly plays. I ended up on in the black for the day, awww yes black is beautiful, but I wasn't thrilled with how sloppy I played. I will be making some minor adjustments but more some of me being aware of my image. Oh well it's only one session when this happened but I am disappointed because I strive to play quality volume.

I wish I could put my finger on what was making me play so sloppy. @ first it was due to the fact that the internet was cutting in and out and was just being annoying. Then, there were times were I could feel my temper rise a little bit. For the most part I relaxed, but I got caught slipping a couple of times. Lol it's so weird to even explain but it's that feeling you get when you are just pissed and burning up on the inside and you are about to do something crazy. I don't even know why I felt that way, maybe because I lost like three all ins in a row when I was the favorite. I need to be emotionless and just not care as much.

I look forward to grinding for the rest of the week. I have to leave town on Saturday and go to my cousins graduation in Philly.

wbmustang

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi
My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on quality poker blogs like yours. Please contact me at jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com and I’ll give you the details. Please state the name of your blog as I may not be able to tell from your email address! Thanks, Jessica.