Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April Results

As I said I would post my April results in a different post. As you can see I ran well with some extremely low volume. Obv looking at stuff gives me motivation so I can put some volume in. I played around 50 games last night and that went fairly well. I just need to make sure that I keep trying to play the best of my abilities. Quality >> Quantity! In my masters class I have been hearing that more and more and it applies to everything in life.

Doing better in some aspects in terms of procrastination etc on some things. I am not where I need to do but definitely taking some strides. My goal is to play 1k games this month. My class is almost over and I will have some of my weekends back for three weeks. The only thing I am concerned about is having to take a trip to Philly for my cousins graduation and a wedding in FL later on that week. Other than that it is full steam ahead.

Big congratulations to vertek for the month he posted last month. He is about to go into it full time and I give him props because he definitely has more balls than me. Unfortunately I have to finish school before I make any moves. I know I may be restricting myself because who knows how long poker will be here but getting my masters is one of my goals. Neither my mom or dad have one and I want to have a leg up on them weeeeeeee.

I have kept this same janky design for my site for some time and will looking to switch it up soon. So be on the look out.



1 comment:

Reasons14 said...

yeah lets me and you both get that 1k games in lol.