Thursday, April 16, 2009

Running Alright + Go Man United and Nuggets

I have still be running fairly good this month. For the most part, I am a little off pace to reach 1k games for the month so I might have to stretch out some longer session on my Saturdays so that I can meet this goal. I still think that I am learning new stuff everyday which is good. I just try to play as best a possible and not lose any of the old stuff that I learn. I guess I just need to keep playing and find time to study and evaluate my game. That is the only way that I am going to get better is if I keep playing and studying. Often time, I think it is real easy to get caught up in the success that you have an therefore are less inclined to study. Well, then you are only hurting yourself in the long run because I am sure there are players out there that are always looking for an edge and that is key. Another funny thing did happen the other day I was playing and looking at the chat and obv people are talking about how bad I am and how I suck balls. Honestly it is just sooo funny to me and all the hate just feeds my positive energy. I obv think that when people hate on you they want what you have. I guess since they have to be a reverse grinder they have to hate on me for doing ok oh well lol.

The Nuggets have secured the second seed in the playoffs and we are playing the New Orleans Hornets. This is kind of a scary series because I know how dangerous the Honrnets can be with CP3 aka She P 3 lol. Hopefully we can play good against them and handle them in 6 games and I think that is how long it is going to take. Man United had a pretty big win in Porto yesterday to advance to the semi finals of the UEFA Champions League. United is the first English team to win in Porto so it was a huge win and even bigger goal by Cristiano Ronaldo. That goal might be the strike of they year tbh. Hopefully they beat Arsenal in the semis and march our way to Rome to win the title back to back. Thats all for now till next time.

wbmustang

No comments: