Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Well, I was totally lazy this weekend and did not get anything that I wanted to get accomplished. Wow Wil that sounds so earth shattering on your blog. Saying that you are going to do something and don't do it. Yeah will it is what it is. On Friday night I played some poker and ended up going to a friends house party for his birthday. Poker was good and I had a nice session. Unfortunately after I got done playing I took my sorry ass to sleep. I am so notorious for just going to sleep and the truth of the matter is I like to sleep waaaaaaaaaay to much. Sometimes I think about going to a doctor to get it checked out but other times I guess its normal. The only problem is that when I go to sleep like that it messes my sleep schedule all up. Basically I ended up falling through the party at like closer to 12. It was a good time drank and clowned and then passed. Man I like patron weeeeeee. Anyways I ended up waking up, going to IHOP, then coming back to my house. Unfortunately when I got back home I proceded to fall back asleep and wake up at like 5. So mad at myself didn't play any poker or anything. On Sunday I went to church and I don't play on Sunday's anymore. Ok cool perfect it seemed like I could go ahead and build my computer. I called my boys up who were supposed to help me out so it turns out to be a no go. Now I must go to work early so I can get off earlier so I can grind. I want to grind for at least like 3-4 hrs and then put together my computer. Well that is my plan. Hopefully I will be able to actually follow through with a plan that I have created. The only glitch in the plan is that I have to wake up and be in at work by 5 am. Will he make it?

wbmustang

No comments: