Friday, April 10, 2009

April So Far

April has been treating me pretty well I am running pretty good. I will play today and tomorrow and obv take Sunday off for Easter. I am also excited because I will finally be able to put my new computer together on Sunday. Its terrible because I have had the mobo and cpu for a while just was too lazy/broke to put everything together and get the parts off of newegg. I will have my buddy up here help me so I hope that I won't run into any problems. Other than that I am just chillin right now longing for the Seattle sun. I guess I don't really let the weather affect me too much but geez is it too much to ask to see the sun geesh. I also need to figure out times where I can sit down and study my game. The only problem is that sometimes I feel like I rush myself going through stuff sometimes I dunno. The only way for me to continually get better is for me to keep studying and that is what I plan on doing. I have to continue to tell myself not to focus on short term success and look as my poker playing as one giant session. Pretty uneventful post but going to try and do better updating.

wbmustang

No comments: