Friday, August 13, 2010

Irresponsible

I promise I have to be the most irresponsible 25 year old there is. I have to get this together. Once again me being unprofessional has cost me not only a little money but also precious time. No it's not that much money. The time lost means more to me than anything. But, I need to tighten up and get my shit together. Especially after the foolishness of missing that Dominican Republic flight and the bullshit I had to do to make the trip.

This weekend I will not being playing poker. I will be doing a lot of soul searching and meditating. I plan on putting together some goals and plans for myself. I plan on sealing them in an envelope and putting them in a safe deposit box. I won't open the letters to the appropriate date and then see how I did. Hopefully this will give me some motivation.

wbmustang

No comments: